- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Includes breakfast and 3-course dinner daily
- The Zarafa is only 20 minutes from Kruger’s Phabeni Gate.
- It’s the ideal starting point from where to explore the Panoramic Route which includes Pilgrim's Rest, Graskop, Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window, and the Blyde River Canyon.
- There are plenty of game and nature reserves in the area.
- The Zarafa is a luxury 5-star accommodation with excellent reviews!
- You have your own private swimming pool.
- Expires: 31 January 2022
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week
- Excludes long weekends and public holidays
- Blockout: 16 December 2021 to 3 January 2022
- Kids policy: no under 18s
- Limited to 3 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts but a limit of 3 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: Please note that refund requests sent after 15 February 2022 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Private pool
- Extra length king bed
- Magnificent views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laptop safe
- In-villa dining
- Premium amenities
- Luxury linen & towels
- The Sabie, Mac Mac, Sand and Sabaan river valley area surrounding Hazyview is extremely fertile and is every farmer’s dream come true. Hazyview produces 20% of South Africa’s bananas. Other crops include citrus, granadilla, pawpaw, avocado, pears, mangos, litchis, macadamia, ginger, flowers and timber.
- The town was founded by a drunkard named Perry in the early 1900s. Perry ran away to the Lowveld after he thought that he had killed a woman whom he was building a house for.
- The town of Hazyview was officially promulgated in 1957 and has grown from 14 shops in 1982 to over 300 now. Most of the shops are owned by Oscar Pistorius’ uncle.
- Hazyview is home to the Tsonga, who occupy the north-eastern part of the Sabie River. To the south, you’ll find the Swazi people.
- Perry’s Bridge Trading Post Lifestyle Centre
- Game drives in the world famous ‘Big 5’ Kruger National Park
- The Panorama Route, Pilgrim’s Rest, Blyde River Canyon & God’s Window
- Mac Mac Falls
- Elephant Whispers Interactions
- Shangaan River Club cultural experience
- Cheetah Breeding Centre
- Chimpanzee Eden and Botanical Gardens
- White water rafting.
- Canopy tours
- Mountain biking
- Quad bike trails
- Scenic golf
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?