- A 2 night, self-catering stay for 4 adults and 2 children under the age of 13 years
- Sabaan Holiday Resort is a fun, family-friendly and affordable destination that’s ideally situated 30 km from Sabie, 18km from Hazyview, and 30km from Kruger Park.
- It lies along the magnificent Panorama Route, so we recommend that you plan a day trip to visit God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondawels, Pilgrim’s Rest, Mac Mac Fall and many other waterfalls.
- Take a drive through the Kruger National Park to see a variety of wildlife.
- Onsite facilities include a crystal clear cold water swimming pool, tennis court, a play park for children, and volleyball.
Please note the following:
- Offer not valid over long weekends and in school holidays.
- Latest check-in time is 7pm
- There is a 2km gravel road to the resort.
- Expires: 30 June 2020
- Deal is valid for four adults and two children under the age of 13.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Latest book-in time is 7pm.
- Rooms applicable: 2 bedroom units (self catering). There is a double bed in each room and two single beds for the kids.
- Child Policy: maximum of two kids under the age of 13
- Limited to 2 deals per customer and 2 deals per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Visit the Sudwala Caves, the oldest known caves in the world – and the Dinosaur Park - these are a must-see for visitors to Mpumalanga.
- Experience the glass lift in Graskop - going down the face of the gorge into the sub-tropical forest below.
- Pay a visit to Lowveld Botanical Gardens, the arty Kaapsehoop Town, and Dullstroom Birds of Prey.
- Toboganning on a 1.7km track at 45km per hour through the region’s most spectacular scenery.
- Visit the Elephant Sanctuary and Elephant Whispers for a close encounter with the elephants, as well as the Reptile Park and Crocodile Farm.
- Induna Adventures: abseiling, white river rafting, kayaking, quad bike/horse trails, hot air ballooning, zipline, archery, paint ball.
- Skyway trails - 1.2km long over natural forest, built to European Rope Course standards.
- Improve your handicap at several excellent golf courses,
- Pay visits to the Silk Farm, Coffee Farm, Shilo Coffee Shop, Moholoho Rehabilitation Centre and Hoedspruit Endangered Species
- Chimpanzee Eden, a sanctuary that cares for rehabilitating and orphaned apes, the only one of its kind in South Africa.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?