- A 2 night stay for 2 adults and 2 kids
- A pitch and putt session for 2 people
- Access to Murphy’s Clubhouse for kids
- A bottle of wine during dinner
- It’s the ultimate quick escape for families needing to spend time together without driving far to reach their destination.
- Riviera on Vaal Resort is one of few child-friendly Vaal River resorts that has struck a perfect balance for family entertainment as well as business travel.
- The resort has a pitch & putt course for the entire family to enjoy.
- The onsite child-friendly restaurant, Matthews, caters to all ages and tastes. For the kids, there’s an entertainment area with a jungle gym. Adults can enjoy a cup of coffee or premier glass of wine whilst admiring the picturesque Vaal River.
- Expires: 31 October 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 kids under the age of 12
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Applicable rooms: luxury family river facing rooms
- Child policy: 2 kids under the age of 12
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Golf course
- Golf Pro Shop
- Hotel bar
- Kid's Club
- Outdoor patio
- Steam room
- Sun deck
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Wellness centre
- Wine cellar
- Heath and beauty spa
- Quad biking
- Array of water sports
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?