Diamonds - they're just chunks of coal that did really well under pressure.
This is the deal:
- A Diamond Experience Tour for 2 people
Have you ever wondered how diamonds are mined? How they get to be those shiny things women love? Have all your questions answered with this unique and interactive experience.
The tour will include a variety of fascinating features, including but not limited to:
An Introductory DVD of underground operations (+/- 9min)
A visit to the Diamond Display Room where replicas of very famous diamonds (from both the Cullinan Diamond Mine and worldwide) can be admired.
You will be able to see a mock-up life-size underground tunnel.
You will be able to see the shafts where the kimberlite rock is hoisted from 541m underground to the surface.
A visit to the Winding Engine Room.
Experience the view from the lookout point of the Big Hole. This is where the volcanic eruption took place 1.2 million years ago (did you know: this hole is twice as big than Kimberly’s big hole?)
Lastly, you get to shop! A visit the Diamond Cutting and Jewellery shop is the last leg of the tour where you are able to buy your very own diamonds.
If diamonds are your thing, you will be able to buy the 66 facet Cullinan Star Cut which can only be bought at Cullinan Diamonds!
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Mondays to Sundays (10:30am - 2pm)
- Blockout period: 25 - 26 December 2019; 31 December 2019 - 1 January 2020
- Kids policy: no under 10’s are permitted.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, 2 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- All bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- No walk-ins are permitted.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend, and there is nothing better than seeing how these gems are made.
Cullinan: home to the one of the riches mines in the world - The Cullinan Diamond Mine.
Not to bore you with a history lesson, but here are some fun facts about the mine you're about to explore:
Fact #1: Cullinan's history dates as far back as 1903, making it the oldest operating mine
Fact #2: The Cullinan Diamond is the largest diamond ever found. It weighs approximately 3,106 carats (621.35 grams)
Fact #3: The price of the Cullinan Diamond is estimated to be about $400 million, which is R5 909 124 000,00 - that's almost R6 BILLION!
Fact #4: The diamond is currently being held at England's Royal Sceptre.
Fact #5: The diamond has undeniable clarity and a unique black spot in the middle. The black spot is said to be as a result of internal strain within the mineral.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?