- A one night midweek stay for 2 adults and 2 kids at The Cabanas Hotel in a Standard Family room
- Includes breakfast and free access to The Valley of the Waves
- Valid for bookings from 14 January 2021 only
- Expires: 30 November 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (17 years* and under, on a sleeper couch), including breakfast for a maximum of 2 children.
- The ages of the children as at the date of check-in at the Hotel i.e. a child 17 years, 11 months will fall into the category 17 years and under.
- The rates provided are applicable for South African citizens only.
- Positive identification in the form of a passport, ID or drivers licence is required at check-in.
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- The deal is valid midweek only (Sunday - Thursday)
- Blockout periods: Nedbank Golf Challenge and long weekends
- Rooms applicable: Standard Family room
- The deal is limited to a maximum of 3 per customer
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Free toiletries
- Toilet paper
- Wardrobe or closet
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Tile/marble floor
- Ironing facilities
- Electric kettle
- Seating Area
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sofa bed
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wake-up service
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?