- An overnight midweek stay for 2 people
- Damview Apartments is situated in the middle of Harties, allowing easy access to both Pretoria and Johannesburg.
- Damview Apartments offers comfortable, affordable accommodation, making a quick break easy on the pocket.
- From 4x4 trails and water skiing, hiking and riding the Harties Cableway, there’s loads to do in Hartbeespoort. See The Details section for more information on places of interest.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Blockout: 15 to 31 December 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid Sunday - Thursday onlyl excludes weekends. Strictly subject to availability
- Child policy: children under 12 years old are welcome at a cost of R250; 13 years and above pay adult rates.
- Rooms applicable: deluxe room
- Purchase up to 5 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, up to 5 deals per recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- Bushbabies Monkey Sanctuary
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Aerial Cableway
- Pecanwood Golf & Country Club
- Magalies Golf Course
- Sparkling Health Spa
- Jasmyn Farm Stall
- Hartbeespoort Snake and Animal Park
- De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre
- Owl Rescue Centre
- Lesedi Cultural Village
- Van Gaalen Cheese Factory
- Hollybrooke Coffee Shop
- Die Ou Pastorie
- La Terrazza Restaurant
- Skye Bistro
- Silver Orange Bistro
- The Windmill
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?