- A horseback experience for 2 people (choose 1 option from below)
- 1 hour trail with wine and flowers at picnic area
- 2 hour trail with hot chocolate and marshmallows
- Long pants and closed shoes (no heels)
- Carrots and apples if you’d like to feed and befriend your horse.
- Expires: 30 September 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Max weight limit per person is 90kg.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Times: 9am, 11am or 1pm (depending on availability)
- Reservations strictly depend on booking availability.
- Unsuitable clothing (dresses, shorts and open shoes/heels) will not be permitted - please wear loose clothing (long pants) and closed shoes.
- Please note that there are no credit card facilities. Please bring extra cash if you want to buy food or drinks at the on-site shop. Please note that the shop closes at 4pm and no food/drinks are served after 3pm.
- For every 5 riders you bring with you, you get the 6th rider free.
- Subject to weather and reservation restrictions.
- Child policy: children must be able to ride their own horse. No children under 10 on trails without an accompanying adult.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, at a limit of 1 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?