- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast daily
- Choose between a 35 minute couples back, neck and shoulder massage OR a game drive for 2
- It features a 400-hectare private reserve where you can walk, run, hike, drive or cycle freely.
- Views! It’s fronted by and overlooks the Usuthu River - great to marvel at while enjoying evening drinks.
- There’s an onsite 18-hole championship golf course where you can enjoy some leisure time immersed in nature.
- River rafting
- Cultural tours to traditional Swazi Villages
- Local markets
- Expires: 31 July 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends
- Excludes: Long weekends and public holidays
- Rooms applicable: Riverfront Chalets
- Kids policy: Liaise directly with the merchant
- Purchase up to 4 vouchers and extend your stay
- Maximum 4 deals as gifts per recipient
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images are a representation
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 72 hours. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 August 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bath and shower
- One Queen Bed / Two Single Beds
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Daily Room Service
- Highlights and Attractions
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?