Enjoy raised platform living with spectacular bushveld views, Big Five experiences and luxury amenities at Sausage Tree Safari Camp!
This is the deal
- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee
- Two game drives per day
- Excludes all beverages, gate entry fees and conservation fees.
A conservation levy will be charged in cash by the Balule Conservancy on entrance of R80 per vehicle and R185 per person (subject to change without notice)
Sausage Tree Safari Camp is an idyllic safari destination situated in the Balule Nature Conservancy, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Sausage Tree Safari Camp spans approximately 3000 hectares, of which 4kms includes the Olifants River as well as undulating views of marula, acacia and sausage trees.
To read more about the Balule Nature Conservancy click here.
- Expires: 31 January 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends
- Blockout: 10 December 2020 to 11 January 2021
- Spa Treatments must kindly be pre-booked at least 48 hours before arrival at the Camp. Not included in offer
- Room type: Safari Tents
- Kids policy: No children under the age of 8 years. Children of 8 years or older must be permanently overseen by their parent[s] and so have adult supervision day and night, and they please must not disturb the calm or rest of other guests at the lodge and while on safari. In case of non observance of these rules for general peace and safety, we do unfortunately reserve the right to terminate the stay of the infringing party, who will be refunded the rest of their booking “pro rata”. Children (ages 8 up to and including 12 years) sharing with Adult(s) = 75% of Adult Sharing Rate. 1 Child must kindly share with minimum 1 adult per tent.
- Purchase 4 deals to extend your stay and up to 4 vouchers as gifts
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
A safari experience from which dreams are made of!
If you’re stuck in a rut, can’t wait for 2020 to be finally over, and feel overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, it’s time that you take a break with someone you love and head to the bushveld! But don’t go just anywhere for the sake of a “break”, treat yourself to a little luxury at Sausage Tree Safari Camp!
At Sausage Tree Safari Camp you’ll experience the freedom and peacefulness of sleeping under a luxury canvas tent in the wide open bushveld. Nothing can come close to that kind of happiness, especially if you get to fall asleep to the sounds of wildlife and experience the best sleep of your life.
The luxury safari tents
All luxury tents are elevated off the ground to offer the best views of the Drakensberg Mountains, acacia, sausage and marula trees. This is Sausage Tree Safari Camp’s promise of bringing nature closer to you.
Each luxury tent is equipped with a tea/coffee station, an air-conditioner for staying cool and fresh in the bushveld summer heat and a heater for the evenings that may be a little chilly. Bathrooms are en-suite and feature a bath and an outdoor shower.
Dining at Sausage Tree Safari Camp
At Sausage Tree Safari Camp, each day starts on a wonderfully good note! Enjoy a delicious breakfast on the open deck breathing in the fresh bushveld air while watching wildlife gather to drink at the water hole. Lunch is served on the deck too, and perhaps during midday you may spot different animals at the water hole than those you spotted at breakfast! Dinner is moved outdoors to the boma for a night around the fire and under the stars.
There’s always something to look forward to at Sausage Tree Safari Camp.
Public facilities at Sausage Tree Safari Camp
Sausage Tree Safari Camp has an indoor lounge with complimentary cappuccino or espresso, and an outdoor lounge with a cosy bar offering a variety of South African wines and a selection of craft beer and gin. On hot summer days enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool, or a rejuvenating spa treatment (bookings are essential and to be made AT LEAST 48 hours in advance). There’s free WiFi available to guests, however Sausage Tree Safari Camp do request that mobile phones remain on silent. Peacefulness and tranquillity is highly regarded at the camp.
Experience 360 degree panoramic views from open vehicles while in search of wildlife. You’ll traverse valleys, hills and plains which provide some of the most spectacular views in all the Lowveld!
Each morning and late afternoon you’ll be fetched by a professional guide and tracker, who’ll take you on a safari game drive through thick bush and along open plains in search of the Big Five. A drive along the Olifants River usually presents opportunity to spot hippo and crocodile, as well as a variety of birdlife, including the very special Pels Fishing Owl. Guides at Sausage Tree Safari Camps are extremely knowledgeable, so ask them anything concerning the area and the wildlife!
To get in contact with Sausage Tree Safari Camp please call 015 793 0098 OR email [email protected]
Olifants West Nature Reserve
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?