- A 2 night self catering stay for 2 people
- The Kruger National Park (45 minutes away) - the oldest and largest reserve in South Africa.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes (under 2 hours away) - massive, unique rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. Worth the drive getting there.
- Blyde River Canyon (under 3 hours away) - the second largest and greenest canyon in Africa, located in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve.
- Pilgrim's Rest (1 hour 30 minutes away) - a historic town where gold was first discovered in South Africa.
- Expires: 31 July 2021
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Child policy: room can only accommodate 2 people - buy an additional voucher and bring the kids. Children under 2 can be accommodated with parents
- Rooms applicable: Self catering standard rooms
- No tour operators permitted to purchase this deal
- Purchase up to 4 deals and extend your stay
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of a maximum of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment
- Please check availability first before purchasing the deal
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Terms and conditions apply
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Merchant Cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit voucher. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 August 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- The Kruger National Park - located 45 minutes from Bingelela Beds. Go on game drives and see wild animals and birds.
- God’s Window boasts incredible views of the Lowveld. You won’t regret stopping over on your scenic drive along the Panorama Route.
- The second largest and greenest canyon, Blyde River Canyon, stretches over 25 kilometres of land in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve. The area is rich in vegetation and game, which can be explored and viewed on self-guided game drives. On clear days, visitors can see Kruger National Park and the Lebombo Mountains in the distance.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes comprises of irregularly shaped rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. The natural attraction is made up of several interconnected pools, interlaced with sandstone outcrops.
- Pilgrim’s Rest, a historic town and national monument, is where gold was discovered in South Africa. Visitors can relive the old days of the Transvaal gold rush during tours of the town.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?