- A 2-night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome drinks
- A romantic turndown
- A complimentary game drive for 2
- A bottle of wine only whilst dining in the restaurant
- A R150 bonus voucher per person to use towards a full-body hot stone massage
- Game drives, bird-watching, blissful spa treatments and other leisure activities
- Cooling off in the amazing swimming pool while admiring beautiful bushveld views.
- Exploring the Waterberg region extensively. This popular tourist destination is rich in cultural, archaeological and biological diversity (read The Details section for an extensive list on things to do).
- A trip to Bela Bela - the town (previously called Warmbaths) is built around hot springs. This natural phenomenon is visited by hundreds of tourists each year.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Blockout: 13 December 2019 to 5 January 2020
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week
- Rooms applicable: Luxury River View Suites
- Child policy: regret no children
- Buy up to 2 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
- Romantic dinners
- Game drives
- Walking trails
- Bush picnics
- Spa treatments
- Mountain biking trails
- Freshwater bass fishing (catch and release)
- Visit the second largest brewery in Limpopo, L’abri, and sample a variety of craft beer.
- Drive to Bela-Bela for a close encounter with elephants on a beautiful 300-hectare wildlife reserve. The encounter is more than simply feeding and touching elephants; it’s an experience that offers to educate on how best to interact with them. Adventures with Elephants also offers elephant-back safaris and swims.
- Visit a beautiful Pedi home and enjoy the wonderful hospitality of four elderly Pedi ladies. Observe their interesting traditions, from the way they cook wholesome meals to traditional songs and dance, down to the way they decorate their homes.
- If rhinos make your heart happy, then make a stop at Palala Sanctuary. Palala is a safe space where rhinos can roam free.
- Looking for something unique to take home? Visit Pedi Potters for stunning ceramic pots that are crafted from scratch. Pot-making in the Waterberg actually goes back hundreds of years.
- Drive the Waterberg Meander through a series of ancient archaeological sites and game reserves. There are also lovely coffee and local craft shops along the way.
- Love cheese? Tour Geluksfontein, a dairy goat farm in Melkrivier. The farm makes cheese using milk produced by Swiss goats reared on site. Taste a variety of cheeses at the Goatino pub and grill while enjoying country farm tranquility.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?