- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Breakfast daily
- Visit the largest and oldest meteorite site in the world, The Vredefort Dome. Did you know? The dome is the result of a meteorite colliding with the earth 200 million years ago. It’s massive - about the size of Table Mountain.
- You can easily spend a day in the Vredefort Dome quad biking, abseiling, birding, mountain biking, ziplining, or hiking.
- If you enjoy your water sports, white-water rafting down the Vaal River is a fun and thrilling experience for adrenalin junkies.
- The Carryblaire Bird Sanctuary is a birder’s paradise that’s home to 450 recorded species.
- Expires: 31 July 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Excludes public holidays and long weekends
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal
- Kids policy: kids under 12 years: R120 per child per night.1 child per room. Children over 12 years of age: Same price as an adult
- Limited to a maximum of 2 per customer
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images (of the breakfast) are subject to representation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Fingans Irish Pub & Grill
- Pancake & Pasa Paradise
- De Ponte Fish & Chips
- Fisherman's Cottage
- Kobuoe's Tuck Shop
- Kroonvaal 1 Stop
- Parys Truck Inn
- Punter's Den
- Rendezvous Cafe
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?