- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Breakfast daily
- Expires: 30 September 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Blockout period: 30 and 31 August 2019
- Child policy: children aged 11 and younger can be accommodated on a mattress in the room; children 12 years and older will need their own room - please enquire directly with the merchant.
- Braai facilities are available at an extra surcharge of R200
- Rooms applicable: all rooms, excluding family units
- Purchase up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited gifts, at a maximum of 4 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images are a representation
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Other toiletries
- Living areas for added convenience
- An outside patio with splendid garden views
- DStv with select channels
- River rafting on the Usuthu River - considered Swaziland’s "number one" adventure activity for 25 years.
- Myxo’s Woza Nawe Cultural Day Tours in Manzani. Get a feel for the Swazi culture by learning traditional dances and local customs on a cultural day tour.
- Manzini local markets. The colourful stalls brim with fruit, vegetables, household goods and souvenirs. Please note: the markets are busy, so, if you have kids, keep them close, as they’ll be difficult to find in the crowds.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?