Avoid hearing 'I'm bored' over the weekend with this cool experience!
This is the deal:
- A quad-biking experience for 2 children (4 to 15 years old)
- Includes 5 laps per child and access to the playground
- Helmets are supplied.
- Guides are there to assist if need be.
- Expires: 31 January 2020
- Deal is valid for 2 children between the ages of 4-15 years old
- Children 16 and older are considered adults and will be required to pay the full price - payable directly to the merchant.
- Valid: Wednesdays to Sundays, and public holidays (9am - 4:30pm)
- Blockout period: Mondays and Tuesdays
- Child policy: no kids under 4 years old are allowed to participate.
- Limited to 5 laps only
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, at a maximum of 1 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation.
Keep the kids busy this weekend with a quad-biking experience!
Watch them whizz around the tracks - don't worry, guides are there to ensure their safety and they wear helmets, so don't worry Mom, your kids are in safe hands.
After their exhilarating experience, they can move onto the playground where they can run around to their heart's content and you can sit back and relax.
If your kids have been bugging you for a day out, then this is the deal for you.
To get in touch, please call: 067 967 0361 | 012 323 1932 OR email: [email protected]
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?