After this lesson, Lewis Hamilton will have nothing on you!
This is the deal:
- A 2.5 hour Advanced Donut driving lesson for 1 person
- 2 hours of driving and 30 minutes of briefing
Experience the thrill of doing perfectly controlled donuts while driving - this is a once in a lifetime adventure!
What are "donuts?"
For those of you who aren't petrolheads, donuts are essentially figure of 8 manoeuvres, so imagine being able to do a figure of 8 movement while driving - that takes some serious skill!
For more on 'donuts' and what your lesson will entail, please refer to The Details section.
Please note: you should only be doing donuts in a safe, enclosed environment. Donuting is not suitable in parking lots or street intersections where you can injure yourself and others.
- Expires: 31 January 2021
- Deal is valid for one person
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily - sessions are from 10am to 12:30pm
- Kids policy: no children under the age of 16 years, unless otherwise detailed upon application
- Limited to 2 deals per customer, at a limit of 1 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
If you're an adrenaline junkie, and you love the thrill of a speeding car and doing all the stunts you see in the movies, then this deal is for you.
If you have no idea what donuting is, here are some FAQs:
What is donuting?
Performing this move entails rotating the rear or front of the car around the opposite set of wheels in a continuous motion, creating a circular skid-mark pattern.
What kind of car do you need?
Rear wheel drive is essential to perform sustained doughnuts, and you’ll need enough power to spin the rear wheels and keep them spinning.
Any tricks for doing a donut?
The trick to holding a tight donut is left-foot braking. Control the circular figure by applying pressure on the brake pedal with your left foot, while using your right foot to control the throttle.
Now that you have some of the know-how's, what are you waiting for? Let's get drifting!
To get in touch, please call: 082 337 1014 OR email: [email protected]
14 Stag Road
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?