- A 1 night stay for up to 6 people in a self-catering unit.
- A R50 bonus voucher per person towards a game drive.
- Game viewing of epic proportions, Dinokeng Reserve is home to 15 species of large mammals, including leopards, caracals, honey badgers, rhino, zebra, giraffe and kudu.
- Golden sunrises and sunsets, incredible views of the green valleys and open grasslands, and being away from the city.
- Great for families – it's certainly a treat for city kids who don't get to see wild animals often or spend much time outdoors. Take photographs and keep your eyes peeled for rare finds!
- Best part? It's only a short drive away - 45 minutes from Pretoria and an hour and a half from Johannesburg.
- Expires: 31 May 2019.
- Deal is valid for up to six people.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Rooms applicable: self-catering unit.
- Mangwa Valley Game Lodge’s gate closes at 8pm due to strict Game Reserve rules. Gates reopen at 6am.
- Child policy: children of all ages welcome.
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am. Room check-ins until 7pm.
- Regret NO early check ins or late check outs permitted.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deal’s as gifts however, limited to 2 deals per gift recipient.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Swimming pool
- Reading room/lounge
- 3 bedrooms
- A loft with room and deck (2 x single beds)
- Lounge suite
- Braai facilities
- Standing fan
- Up and downstairs patio with seating.
- 2 bathrooms (en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, and out of suite bathroom with shower).
- Kitchen (cutlery and crockery for 6, washing basin, fridge, stove, microwave).
- Head towards Bela-Bela – Warmbaths on the N1 Polokwane (Pieterburg) from Pretoria.
- Go past the Walmansthal/Pyramid and Murrayhill/Petronella off-ramp.
- Take the Hammanskraal/Boekenhout off-ramp.
- Turn right after the toll gate and cross over the N1 highway.
- Turn first left at Rust De Winter turnoff and drive for ±11 kms, passing Kwalata, Mongena and Safari garage.
- Turn right, 100m from the garage, at the De Wagensdrift Road turnoff, and continue for ±9.5 kms.
- The entrance to Mangwa Valley game lodge will be on your left.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?