- A one-night stay
- Breakfast included
- The Kruger National Park (45 minutes away) - the oldest and largest reserve in South Africa.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes (less than 2 hours away) - massive, unique rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. Worth the drive getting there.
- Blyde River Canyon (less than 3 hours away) - the second largest and greenest canyon in Africa, located in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve.
- Pilgrim's Rest (1 hour and 30 minutes away) - a historic town where gold was first discovered in South Africa.
- Expires: 29 February 2020
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Blockout period: 23 - 26 December 2019
- Child policy: room can only accommodate 2 people - please liaise with the merchant directly. Children under 2 can be accommodated with parents.
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- No tour operators are permitted to purchase this deal.
- Purchase up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Please check availability first before purchasing this deal.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- The Kruger National Park - located 45 minutes from Bingelela Beds. Go on game drives and see wild animals and birds.
- God’s Window boasts incredible views of the Lowveld. You won’t regret stopping over on your scenic drive along the Panorama Route.
- The second largest and greenest canyon, Blyde River Canyon, stretches over 25 kilometres of land in the Blyde River Canyon Reserve. The area is rich in vegetation and game, which can be explored and viewed on self-guided game drives. On clear days, visitors can see Kruger National Park and the Lebombo Mountains in the distance.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes comprises of irregularly shaped rock formations caused by centuries of soil erosion. The natural attraction is made up of several interconnected pools, interlaced with sandstone outcrops.
- Pilgrim’s Rest, a historic town and national monument, is where gold was discovered in South Africa. Visitors can relive the old days of the Transvaal gold rush during tours of the town.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?