- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- A romantic three-course set dinner
- Room service breakfast
- A 60 minute, full body massage each
- A 30 minute jacuzzi / saunce and steam shower session
- Rose petals and chocolates in the bedroom
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Expires: 30 April 2020
- Deal is valid for 2 adults only.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: daily (weekends are strictly subject to availability).
- Booking hours: Mondays to Fridays (9am - 5pm)
- Regret no children, promotion is for 2 adults only
- Approximate spa treatment time: 90 minutes
- Please take note of treatment and cancellation terms and conditions listed on The Details page.
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Purchase up to 2 deals and extend your stay; maximum 2 vouchers per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Quality linen
Luxury is further reiterated in the opulent dining room where you will be served a delicious three-course dinner (we suggest you accompany your meal with a fine vintage).
- Late arrivals for spa appointments will lead to reduced treatment time.
- No-shows will forfeit full payment.
- Do not shave, wax or sunbed 24 hours prior to your visit. Treatment times include the time to dress and undress.
- Confirmed bookings are non-changeable or redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for another date.
- Late arrival of more than 15 minutes constitutes a cancelled booking.
- Later arrival of less than 15 minutes loses some of the duration.
- No treatments will be exchanged for other treatments without a charge.
- No drinks or meals will be exchanged for alternatives without a charge.
- Non-arrival will constitute a cancelled booking, and no refund will be given.
- 10% discount afforded to clients returning within six months.
- Extra treatments (e.g. waxing, tinting) can be arranged at an additional cost payable on departure.
- Learn local history at Fort Merensky. The remains of the fort might not be that exciting to look at today, but back in the day it was a refuge for black Christian converts who had abandoned their ancestral beliefs and were consequently forced out of their communities. With nowhere to go, they turned to Fort Merensky.
- Next door is the Bothshabelo Cultural Village. In a series of beehive huts, you’ll learn about the local culture.
- Spend a day at Loskop Dam viewing game. There are almost 70 species of mammals in the Loskop Dam reserve, including three of the Big 5 (white rhino, buffalo and leopard), various buck, hippo, giraffe, warthog and other wildlife.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?