- 60-minute horse safari along a private trail for 2 people
- A bushveld picnic set up for you and your partner
- A lunch platter and a glass of sparkling wine
- Tour guide
- Safety helmets
- Long pants
- Closed shoes
- Snacks for the ride (optional)
- A small camera/cell phone, at your own risk
- An adventurous spirit
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 people
- Max weight limit 98kg (per person)
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: Tuesdays to Sundays (8am - 4pm)
- Excludes: public holidays
- Reservations strictly depend on booking availability.
- Unsuitable clothing will not be permitted. Please wear loose clothing and closed shoes (dresses, shorts or open shoes are not permitted).
- Avoid clothing that could become tangled in the equipment (e.g. scarves, thin- strapped tops, and long, loose sweaters or shirts).
- Subject to weather and reservation restrictions.
- Please advise the merchant on dietary requirements before arriving at Unathi.
- Not suitable for: pregnant women (strictly not allowed) and people who have recently undergone surgery.
- Child policy: children 5 years and older are allowed to ride (under 12's must be accompanied by an adult).
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 4 deals per gift recipient
- Maximum number per ride: 4 people
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?