A spa day is always a good idea!
This is this deal for you and another:
- Sherry on arrival
- Full-body brushing
- Full-body chocolate and orange infused Swedish massage
- Paraffin hand treatment and massage
Paraffin foot treatment and massage
Indian head massage
Facial scrub with treatment and massage
- Breakfast, lunch and cakes can be arranged from coffee shop onsite
- Showers and baths available
- Candlelit rooms with a beautiful, cosy atmosphere, making it the ideal date day
- Hair and nail salon available
- Expires: 30 November 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily (8am - 5pm)
- Kids policy: Regret no children under the age of 3 years
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Buy up to 6 deals, maximum 4 deals per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
At House of Deome, you can expect nothing but luxury!
From the friendly service to the indulgent treatments, you will be treated like royalty from head to toe, and you are sure to leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
And guess what? If you buy this deal, you will be one of the first who get to experience this brand new spa!
To find out more about what they have to offer, please have a look at their Facebook page.
For more, please Whatsapp: 064 177 3124 OR email: [email protected]
214 Dr Van Der Merwe Street
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?