- A 1 night stay for 2 people including breakfast
- Purchase more deals to extend your stay
- Hike along the Sabie River to explore magnificent waterfalls and rapids.
- See the Big Five and other wildlife on day trips to the Kruger National Park.
- Take scenic drives along the Panorama Route to Bourke's Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon, and the area’s other well-known attractions.
- Take part in one of the many adventure activities on offer in Hazyview (river rafting, zip lining, white water tubing, quad biking, horse trails).
- Explore Hazyview and learn about its banana, macadamia, and coffee industry, or grab a bite to eat one of the delightful pubs or restaurants situated on the main street.
- Expires: 30 June 2021
- Valid for 2 people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Blockout: Easter period
- Rooms applicable: all rooms. The Sunbird log cabin will only be made available for a family stay. Minimum 3 people required.
- Kids policy: no kids under the age of 12
- Buy up to 4 deals to extend your stay
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Please note, images may be a representation
- Merchant cancellation policy: 2 weeks. No shows forfeit the deal. No refunds
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after 15 July 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- The Sabie, Mac Mac, Sand and Sabaan river valley area surrounding Hazyview is extremely fertile and is every farmer’s dream come true. Hazyview produces 20% of South Africa’s bananas. Other crops include citrus, granadilla, pawpaw, avocado, pears, mangos, litchis, macadamia, ginger, flowers and timber.
- The town was founded by a drunkard named Perry in the early 1900s. Perry ran away to the Lowveld after he thought that he had killed a woman whom he was building a house for.
- The town of Hazyview was officially promulgated in 1957 and has grown from 14 shops in 1982 to over 300 now.
- Hazyview is home to the Tsonga, who occupy the north-eastern part of the Sabie River. To the south, you’ll find the Swazi people.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?