Enjoy a game of golf at the best courses in Gauteng and North West, courtesy of Passport 4 Golfers!
This is the deal:
- A Passport 4 Golfers that provides access to 13 prestigious golf courses in Gauteng and North West province for one person
- A once-off 20% discount at The Kingdom located next to Sun City (valid for the passport holder only)
- Delivery/postage included
There’s never been a more relaxing yet equally challenging sport like golf! Many take up the sport to unwind and walk in nature, but playing golf can be an expensive lifestyle. Passport 4 Golfers is offering the opportunity to play at some of South Africa’s best golf courses free using the passport. You get 13 courses stretched across Gauteng and the North West province, a once-off play at each.
This is a great opportunity to play where golfing giants have played before!
Look forward to playing at the following golf courses:
- Blair Atholl
- Eagle Canyon
- Ebotse Links
- Eye of Africa
- The Lost City
- Steyn City
- Sun City
How to use the Passport 4 Golfers:
- Purchase the passport giving you 13 free games of golf
- Each course can only be played once
- The golf course will stamp your page
- Bookings are essential at each golf course
- You may play any course any time and in no particular order
- Only one passport may be used per 4 ball
- The 3 paying players, playing together with the passport holder in the same 4 ball, will be required to pay the rate of that particular golf course on the day