- An UltraLan Micro UPS with USB and PoE output
- Includes delivery
- Compact DC to DC micro UPS with USB, PoE and DC output options
- Ideal for providing backup power to cameras, routes and other 12V devices
- The UltraLAN MUPS17W8.8AH model offers passive PoE output additionally, ideal to keep your Wireless CPE or Router (such as MikroTik or Ubiquiti products) going during a power outage.
- The USB port provides 5V output, allowing you to charge devices such as a cellphone.
- Simply run an Ethernet cable directly from the Micro UPS to your CPE/Router to power it up.
- A typical home network configuration of one Wi-Fi router and one fibre optic router can be powered for as long as 8 hours
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?