Experience the thrill of getting close to Mount Everest!
This is the deal
- A 15 day Everest Base Camp Trek for 1 person on a sharing basis
Rising 8850m above sea level, the journey of climbing Mount Everest is not easy, but is one that is also personally fulfilling, humbling, and an experience of a lifetime.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickups and drops in a private luxury vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3 star hotel (Hotel Timber House Nepal or similar) for
3 nights in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the treks on twin sharing basis
- Farewell dinner with cultural program
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private luxury vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek
- Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and
- Luxury Holidays Nepal’s trekking bag/duffel bag, Sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by trek leader)
- All government taxes and official expenses
Excluded from the Cost
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Porter service
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- City sightseeing and entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver (Tipping is expected)
1. Stopping off in Namche Bazaar, the unofficial capital and trading hub of Nepal where the locals barter over yak cheese and butter. The district’s main attractions include a monastery, a stupa, several cafes, and museums that introduce you to the Sherpa culture and their way of life.
2. The region’s rare fauna and flora – nature’s miracle considering the high altitude!
3. Your first sighting of the snow-capped peaks of Mount Everest, and the mountain views that follow, of Makalu, Lhotse and Cho Oyu which will no doubt leave you breathless at their magnificence.
4. Your arrival at the Base Camp. Being at the foothills of the highest mountain in the world incites feelings of humility, fulfilment, and exuberance, and is an experience you can’t put into words.
IMPORTANT – Climbing Mt. Everest is the ultimate dream of many, and while the journey is action-packed and exciting, it can be dangerous, and there are potential health risks involved. The adventure is more suited for the extremely physically fit and healthy. Refer to The Details section for more info regarding fitness levels.
If traversing to the top and exposing yourself to the full Himalayan experience is your life’s dream, and features high on your bucket list, turn this into a reality with Luxury Holidays.