Excellent customer service can be the difference between success and failure within a business.
This is the deal
- An online course in Customer Service Training
- Level: advanced
- Number of units: 82
- Course duration: 12 hours, 17 minutes
- PDF certificate included
Customer service is direct one-on-one interaction between the customer and the company. The customer service team is essentially the face of the company, so you’ll want to ensure you only have the best, or are the best! Good customer service encourages repeat business, and that’s what all businesses strive for!
- Expires: 31 January 2021
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To redeem your voucher click here.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited gifts, limited to 1 deal per gift recipient
- No refunds once registration has been completed
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
Discover the key factors to great customer service and you’ll find yourself indispensable to any company. Why is customer service important? Customer service is essential to an enjoyable customer experience and is crucial to after-sales support. Without support, customers may request refunds and the business loses customer loyalty. It’s the duty of the customer service agent to provide quality service, as well as upsell or cross-sell relevant services and products.
This online course in Customer Service Training will familiarise you with the essential elements of customer service and how these elements can be used to expand the business.
- Understanding Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Business Communication
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Communicating with Graphics
- Effectively Working for Your Boss
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
- Getting Started with Word
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Working More Efficiently
- Managing Lists
- Adding Tables
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Controlling Page Appearance
- Preparing to Publish a Document
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- Managing Workbooks
For more information please visit the website
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?