- An online course in Business Pricing Strategies
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Small business owners.
- Anyone wanting to start their own business.
- Anyone with an interest in business strategy.
- Pricing best practice
- How to monitor the market for trends
- Understand when pricing adjustments are needed
- How to maintain ongoing market research
- And so much more!
- Register before 30 September 2021
- Access for 60 days after registration
- Deal is valid for 1 course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified
- Limited to 2 deal per customer, 1 per transaction
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 2 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Merchant Cancellation policy: No refunds once you have registered
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after October 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
- 1.1 Costs, Profits, and Pricing: How are they Connected?
- 1.2 When to Should Set the Price Point
- 1.3 When to Review the Price Point
- 1.4 Value-Based Pricing
- 1.5 The Relationship between Product and Price
- 2.1 Market Research for Products
- 2.2 Cost-Plus Pricing
- 2.3 Demand Pricing
- 2.4 Markup Pricing
- 2.5 Profit Margin and Future Planning
- 3.1 Market Research for Services
- 3.2 Determining Hourly Rates
- 3.3 Determining Contract Rates
- 3.4 Perceived Value vs. Profit Margin
- 4.1 How to Analyze Sales Trends
- 4.2 When to Make Adjustments to Price Points (and when not to)
- 4.3 Promotions vs. Price Adjustments
- 4.4 Increasing Price Graciously
- 5.1 Ongoing Market Research
- 5.2 Maintaining a Profit Analysis System
- 5.3 Monitoring your Market’s Future
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?