- A Complete Microsoft Excel Online Course - Beginner to Advanced
- Duration: 10 hours 48 minutes
- All courses are accredited by CPD which means learners will obtain a CPD accredited certificate in PDF format upon successful completion. A hard copy can be purchased at an additional cost of £24 (24 British Pounds).
- Access to high quality e-learning study materials, 24/7 customer support (via email) and online tutor support.
- Helps your CV to stand out from the rest of the other candidates
- Saves you time and increases productivity in the workplace
- You become proficient in spreadsheets, thus understanding data accurately
- Learn how to create appealing data charts, tables and graphs that will up your presentation game
- All their courses are fully accredited, offering learners a top quality online learning educational experience.
- Access to engaging e-learning materials and online assignment questions which provide a comprehensive syllabus for learners to follow.
- The courses are taught by qualified instructors with great industry experience.
- Receive instant feedback and online tutor support.
- Upon successful completion, courses can be easily verified via Lead Academy’s website
- Please note that Lead Academy is an approved learning provider by the UK Register of Learning Providers.
- Available for purchase until 31 October 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Learners may complete the courses at their own leisure (no time-frame limitation)
- 1 deal per customer, 1 deal per course
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
- No refunds will be issued after registration
- Images may be a representation
- MS Excel 2019 New Features
- Microsoft Excel Beginners
- Introducing with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- How To Modify a Worksheet
- How To Format a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- How To Manage Workbooks
- Supplementary Resources - Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- How To Work with Functions
- How To Work with Lists
- How To Analyse Data
- How To Visualise Data with Charts
- How To Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Supplementary Resources - Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- How To Work with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- How To Use Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- How To Share and Protect Workbooks
- How To Automate Workbook Functionality
- How To Create Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Forecasting Data
- Supplementary Resources - Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?