Learn all the basics of working on Quickbooks — the ultimate bookkeeping software.
This is the deal
- An intro online course in Bookkeeping and Quickbooks
- Duration: 4 hours, 13 minutes
- PDF certificate included
Who is this course for?
- People who are currently or would like to become bookkeepers.
- Business owners who desire to manage and better understand their finances.
- Those who require practical knowledge of Quickbooks software.
If you’re an accountant you’re probably aware of the painstaking process of recording and calculating data. It takes valuable time out your day, and is terribly repetitive. Accounting software saves you time and minimises the cost of manpower. But to understand how this software works and to get the most out of it, you’ll need to master it first.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the use of different functions of Quickbooks Online.
- Learn how to make your accounting tasks easy with Quickbooks Online.
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger.
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger.
- Leverage the power of Quickbooks Online for your business’s accounting solutions.
- Expires: 28 February 2021
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Courses are accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- To redeem your voucher please click here
- No refunds available on this deal once you have redeemed your voucher
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment
Bookkeeping is one of the most fundamental processes of a business, with the underlying goal of ensuring financial records are maintained and accurate. Good accounting and bookkeeping helps businesses with a variety of components, such as to: budget better, prepare for tax, become more organised, perform strategic analysis that help drive decision-making and manage cash flow — all crucial elements for the longevity and success of a business.
In this course, you'll learn how to set up a Quickbooks system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, and more.
- Getting started
- Setting up the system
- Nominal ledger
- Sales ledger
- Purchases ledger
- Sundry payments
- Sundry receipts
- Petty cash
- VAT - Value Added Tax
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll / Wages
- Additional Resources
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
For information on the course please visit the website
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?