- 7 night 8 day Tibet Heritage tour for one person.
- Tibet is the highest region on earth and is home to the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest.
- Tibet has striking natural scenery, including vast grasslands, blue lakes and sky-high mountains.
- Tibet is considered one of the most secluded regions on earth.
- Tibet’s national drink is salted butter tea or Tibetan chang which is an alcoholic drink that is made of barley, rice or millet.
- Tibetan culture.
- The amazing and beautiful city of Lhasa.
- Potala Palace, the former residence of Dalai Lama.
- Yumbulakang Palace.
- Explore Buddhist monasteries.
- Yamdrok Lake and Karola Glacier.
- Drive through splendid Tibetan landscapes.
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport by a private vehicle.
- All necessary Tibet travel permits and documents.
- Luxurious private transportation throughout the trip.
- Accommodation on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis throughout the trip.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking guide.
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide.
- All fees for sightseeing and visits to monasteries as outlined in the itinerary.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Chinese visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner throughout the journey.
- Your personal expenses.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Valid for travel until the 5 December 2019.
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share). A single supplement fee of R3400 applies.
- Please note that there are fixed departure dates for this tour, please click here to view them.
- Accommodation will be in 3-star hotels, refer here. Please contact the merchant directly for more information.
- Operating Hours: Sunday to Friday (9am to 5pm).
- Must have a valid passport and visa (if required) for travel.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
- Kids Policy: No charge below 5 years of age. 5+ enquire directly with merchant.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- 2 deals available as gifts.
- Once booking is confirmed, no refunds.
- Daddy's Deals Coupons cannot be used on this offer.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- 1st day: Arrival at Lhasa (3,650 m/11975 ft.) and transfer to hotel.
- 2nd day: Guided sightseeing tour of Lhasa (3,650 m/11975 ft.)
- 3rd day: Drive to Tsedang (3,580 m/11745 ft.) from Lhasa: 290 km/10 hours.
- 4th day: Guided sightseeing tour Tsedang (3,580 m/11745 ft.).
- 5th day: Drive to Gyantse (3,900 m/12795 ft) from Tsedang: 350 km/8 hours.
- 6th day: Drive to Shigatse (3,900 m/12795 ft) from Gyantse: 100 km/3 hours.
- 7th day: Drive back to Lhasa (3,650 m/11975 ft.): 280 km/8 hours.
- 8th day: Departure day: transfer to airport. Farewell!
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?