- Any one online course - 1 voucher = 1 course
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Register by: 31 July 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 5 deals per customer = 5 courses
- Unlimited deals as gifts.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Adobe Lightroom
- Animal Psychology
- Bartender and Barista Training
- Business Pricing Strategies
- Coding for Beginners
- Contouring and Highlighting Expert
- Diet and Nutrition Management
- Dog Socialisation and Obedience Masterclass
- DNA and Genealogy
- Doggy Desserts
- Edible Gifts
- Event and Hospitality Management
- Event Design and Styling
- Excel Training
- Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger
- Financial Trading
- Food Intolerance and Allergies
- Furniture Restoration
- Growing Food in Small Gardens
- HR and Payroll Management
- Loose Leash Dog Walking
- Living with Diabetes
- Mobile App Development with Flutter and Dart
- Pet First Aid and CPR
- Plant-Based Cooking
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?