- Six night tour to Kerala Southern India for one person on a sharing basis
- 3 star accommodation.
- Excludes international flights.
- Visit the old port city of Cochin, a melting pot of cultures and religions.
- Take a jungle walk in Periyar National Park to see the indigenous flora and fauna of Kerala.
- Spend a night on a houseboat and float down the backwater canals.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel and the airport by private luxury vehicle.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle with driver, all inclusive.
- Accommodation double or twin rooms on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- The bus will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightsee as you want.
- A driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate.
- Sightseeing tours in all cities including the Jeep safari in Munnar.
- One cooking class with dinner/lunch at the same place.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare.
- India entry visa.
- Travel insurance. Please ensure that you arrange comprehensive travel and medical insurance prior to your departure. The onus for pre-authorisation lies with you as the insured traveller, and will always be required before any treatment, or evacuation will be carried out. Liability for claims lies solely with the insured person.
- Lunch and dinner throughout the trip (meals cost about 4-8 dollars per item depending on the place you eat).
- Your personal expenses.
- Laundry, telephone bills, luggage handling and beverages.
- Entrances tickets to monuments.
- Expires: travel before 31 December 2020
- Deal is valid for one person on a sharing basis - no single supplements available.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Kids policy: the voucher does not apply to children below the age of five. 40% discount for children below the age of 10.
- Rooms: twin/double sharing room.
- Cancellation policy: no refund after confirmation of booking.
- All meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch and dinner not stipulated) are at an additional cost and are not included in the deal price.
- Limited to 10 deals per customer. 10 deals per gift recipient.
- Tour operators are not permitted to purchase this offer.
- Please ensure you have a valid passport and visa (if required) for travel to India
- Daddy's Deals coupons are not valid on this deal.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- Kerala is one of the cleanest places in India (along with Sikkim). It’s also the only state to have hospitals and banks in every village.
- There are more than a million temples in India. The richest Hindu temple in the world, Padmanabhaswamy, is located in Kerala. This temple is adorned in gold and precious stones and is a breathtaking sight to behold.
- Kerala has more festivals celebrated than any other state in India.
- Not only was Kerala named by National Geographic as one of the world’s top ten paradises in the world, it’s also among the top 50 holiday destinations in the world. Lonely Planet lists Kerala among the top third destinations in Asia to visit, and one of the best family destinations in the world.
- The elephant is a beloved animal in Kerala and plays a vital role in all religious processions and festivals. The state animal of Kerala is the elephant.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?