- An online course in Food Intolerance and Allergies
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Food intolerance and allergies - symptoms, signs and causes
- The difference between food allergies and food intolerance
- Most common food intolerances
- Dairy intolerance
- Gluten intolerance
- Caffeine intolerance
- Histamine intolerance
- Fructose intolerance
- Food allergies in babies
- Tests for food allergies
- Food intolerance diet
- Simple elimination diet
- Register by: 31 July 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- 1.1 What is food intolerance?
- 1.2 The difference between intolerance, allergies, and sensitivities
- 1.3 What causes food intolerance?
- 1.4 How do food allergies develop?
- 1.5 A look at the 8 most common problem foods
- 2.1 How are food intolerances diagnosed?
- 2.2 Questions to ask your doctor
- 2.3 Food allergies in babies
- 2.4 Identifying your allergens
- 2.5 Elimination diets
- 2.6 Blood tests for allergies
- 2.7 Allergies risk factors
- 3.1 You’ve got your diagnosis – what next?
- 3.2 How to live with food allergies
- 3.3 Emergency treatment for severe allergies
- 3.4 Natural remedies for food allergies
- 4.1 Safety at school
- 4.2 Eating out safely with food allergies
- 4.3 How to allergy-proof your house
- 4.4 Top 5 kitchen do and don’ts
- 5.1 How to cook delicious foods without allergens
- 5.2 Other types of environmental allergens
- 5.3 How to replace the allergens in your diet
- 5.4 Pursuing a career as a food scientist.
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?