- An online Accounting and Bookkeeping course
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Own their own business and want to ensure all accounting and bookkeeping is done correctly.
- Already do accounting and bookkeeping and wish to update their skills.
- Are interested in the world of accounting and bookkeeping and wish to explore the various tasks that accountants are expected to do.
- Wish to add value to their current job by bringing more skills to the table.
- The importance of basic accounting practices.
- Keeping and balancing a business payroll.
- Tracking business inventory and making sure everything adds up.
- Keeping track of cash and balancing currency.
- Proper bookkeeping practices.
- Profit analysis and shareholder equity.
- Reporting taxes and preparing your business for an audit (whether internal or external).
- Register before 30 September 2021
- Access for 60 days after registration
- Deal is valid for 1 course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified
- Limited to 2 deal per customer, 1 per transaction
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 2 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Merchant Cancellation policy: No refunds once you have registered
- Daddy’s Deals refund policy: please note that refund requests sent after October 2021 will not be accepted or processed. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make a booking prior to the expiry date
Module 1: Beginning Accounting
- History of accounting
- Why is accounting important?
- Decisions you must make
- Jargon, or how to speak like an accountant
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Tax accounting
- Organisation: The accounting cycle
- Using computers for accounting
- How does computerised accounting work?
- Purpose of inventory
- Keeping up with inventory
- Keeping track of sales
- Balancing cash
- How to control expenses
- Balancing your payroll
- Long-term asset acquisitions
- Financial liabilities
- Improper accounting procedures
- Avoiding shortcuts
- Famous accounting scandals
- Importance of bookkeeping
- Single-entry bookkeeping
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Balancing and testing your book
- How to adjust entries
- Financial statement preparation
- Profit analysis
- Liquidity, and how to test it
- Why is internal control important?
- What are business taxes?
- How to report year-end numbers to the government
- Finishing and closing your books
- External auditor
- Internal auditor
- Cost auditor
- Performance audit
- Quality audits
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?