- A 7-day tour of Northern Vietnam for 1 person on a sharing basis
- Six nights’ accommodation (five nights in a hotel in Hanoi - you can choose between the Hanoi Sky Hotel and the La Dolce Vita Hotel, and one night Halong Cruise accommodation - traditional wooden cruise 3-star standard and hotel in Sapa, Panorama Hotel).
- Transportation with air-conditioning
- English-speaking tour guide
- Guided tour of Halong Bay with Apricot Cruises
- One-hour kayaking at Halong Bay
- Squid fishing and cooking class on the cruise
- Meals as per the itinerary
- On-boat insurance
- Welcome drink in hotel and aboard boat
- Bottles of water
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided tour to Sung Sot Cave
- Guided tour to Titop Island Halong Bay
- Return airport transfer in Hanoi
- Return airfares to Vietnam
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Vietnam visa
- You will experience an Apricot Cruise on Halong Bay, with on-board meals and kayaking.
- You will be exploring Y Linh Ho with a trek through rice terraces and a visit to Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
- You can expect a visit to Cat Cat village, home of Black H’mong people before trekking down to the foot of Fansipan Peak.
- You will marvel at the hydroelectric power station created by the French.
- Valid for travel until 30 September 2020
- Travel from 1 Jan 2020 onwards will incur a surcharge of 20 USD pp (Halong entrance fee increased).
- You must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from travel date.
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
- Single supplement surcharge (one person travelling alone): $120 USD payable at the time of the booking.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends
- Blockout period: 23 - 27 January 2020
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Kids policy: please enquire directly with the merchant.
- State name, preferred dates of stay, voucher and security code. Attach your voucher in PDF format. Halong Tours Booking will confirm the booking within 48 hours.
- Present printed voucher upon check-in
- Contact Halong Tours for trip extensions.
- Itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions
- Warm clothes required if travelling during November to February
- If need be: a passport is required for overnight registration on sites.
- Vouchers may not be purchased by tour operators for resale.
- Keep in touch with Halong Tours Booking for support at any time.
- Cancellation policy: no refund once booking is confirmed
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Please note: images may be a representation
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as you travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. Once you arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, you will be welcomed aboard before embarking on your cruise.
- During your cruise you will explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Halong Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- You will begin your journey back to Hanoi.
- Have breakfast on-board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- You can partake in the kayaking adventure to explore the surrounding area. You can also visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- Join in the cooking class to learn how to make the traditional spring rolls.
- Arrive at Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, and Tay ethnic people.
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
- Visit the Cat Cat village, which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
- A local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, you will trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall, where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photos at the bridge and waterfall before beginning your walk back.
- Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho and enjoy the views through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
- Head to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
- You will have the day to do your shopping and discover Hanoi City by yourself.
- You will have breakfast at the hotel, and leisure time before it's time to head to the airport and return home.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?