- An online Essential Microsoft Excel Bundle course.
- Certificate included.
- CPD UK accredited.
- Duration: 9 hours.
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet.
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF.
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros.
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts.
- Formatting, including: conditional, cell and number formatting.
- How to print what you want.
- Expires: 31 May 2019.
- Following redemption of voucher you have 1 year to complete the course.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Limited to 1 deal.
- Office hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm).
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Images are a representation.
- Clean up data ready for analysis
- Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Lookup information using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and INDEX-MATCH
- Make decisions using IF Statements
- Highlight information using Conditional Formatting and Rules
- Build a basic Interactive Dashboard
- Data entry
- Text and number formats
- Basic mathematical functions (SUM, AVERAGE)
- Editing skills, including Flash Fill
- Basic data analysis skills through sorting and filtering.
- Printing spreadsheets
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?