- A 4-night stay for 1 person on a sharing basis in the 3-star African Sun Sand and Sea Resort
- All inclusive (all meals and selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Return airport transfers
- Return economy flights via Mango airlines exiting Johannesburg
- Airport taxes
Pay an addtional R3585.30 to stay 3 more nights! Payable directly to the merchant.
- All travel must be completed by 30 November 2019
- Blockout: 22 to 29 September 2019
- Deal is valid for one person on a per person sharing basis. Single supplement fees will apply - discuss directly with the merchant
- Prices are on a sharing basis, and subject to currency fluctuations and blockout periods
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Peak season supplements may apply to hotel and airlines; prices correct at time of print
- Valid for SA residents only. Passports will be required.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board; this tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel directly upon check-out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Full cancellation once booking is confirmed
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. T&C's apply
- Kids policy: standard rooms allow two people only
- Price includes: return flights from Johannesburg, approximate airport taxes, return transfers and accommodation with half board
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- The beaches: the white-sand beaches of your dreams is a reality in Zanzibar. Picture turquoise waters and palm trees lazily swaying in the sea breeze.
- The spices: dazzle your senses with fresh cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper on a tour of a spice plantation.
- The history: once an important trading centre in the 1900s, Zanzibar remains a spice capital today. Learn all this and more on tours of the museums in Old Stone Town.
- Shopping: Kenyatta Street is famous for its markets displaying fresh produce and more spices than you could imagine.
- Food: street foods are common in Stone Town. Live as the locals do by eating chapatti (buttery, flaky, delicious pita), kachori (deep-fried mashed potato), and, the most famous, Zanzibar pizza, which, funnily enough, has no resemblance to Westernised notions of pizza but is a mash of veggies, mayo, eggs and, occasionally, meat wrapped in thin dough and deep fried. Fouridani Gardens hosts a nightly food market, which is a glorious affair and a must-visit for food lovers and adventurous eaters!
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?