- An online course in Growing Food in Small Gardens
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- How to choose the best fruits and vegetables for small space gardening
- How to fill each space with the most productive and practical plants
- The best information for first-time urban gardening
- How to plant so that your harvest will be successful
- Techniques for preparing soil and producing your plants
- Ideas on the best containers for your space
- Register by: 31 July 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Improve your family’s health and well-being by eating more wholesome vegetables and fruits.
- Save money by spending less on purchasing store-bought groceries.
- Cut down on plastic food containers and reduce your negative environmental impact.
- Gardening is a great way to de-stress and get some easy exercise.
- Growing your food organically means that you won’t have to worry about consuming pesticides or harmful toxins used in commercial farming practises.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?