- An online course in knitting for beginners
- Fully CPD/CE certified
- Everything a beginner needs to know how to knit
- Get to grips with different types of knitting needles and the way you’ll use them
- How to knit different types of stitches and see the patterns they make
- Reading knitting patterns. This course contains dozens of patterns for knitting scarves, cushions, throws, sweaters, cardigans, and hats
- Getting creative and adding your personal touch with tassels, motifs and designs
- How to make pompoms for your knitted hats
- Knitting beautiful handcrafted items starting with a simple scarf and working up to gorgeous cardigans
- Fabulous tips to be a master knitter plus knowing how to correct any mistakes - know how to put things right when you drop a stitch
- Register by: 30 November 2020
- Deal is valid for one course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you pass the criteria you will be able to download a certificate
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- 1.1 A little bit about knitting
- 1.2 What you’ll need
- 1.3 Essentials
- 1.4 Blocking and pressing
- 2.1 Slip knot
- 2.2 Casting on
- 2.3 Garter and stocking stitches
- 2.4 Fastening off your work
- 2.5 Picking up dropped stitches
- 3.1 Simply snug
- 3.2 Stripey scarf
- 3.3 Fabulous fringes
- 3.4 Blue jeans scarf
- 3.5 Chunky scarf
- 4.1 Comfy cushion
- 4.2 Cosy cover
- 4.3 Tasseled Throw
- 5.1 Plain sailing
- 5.2 Exciting edgings
- 5.3 Adding magical motifs
- 5.4 Anchors away
- 5.5 Sewing on a pocket
- 5.6 Summer special
- 5.7 Winter warmer
- 6.1 Basic polar hat
- 6.2 Chunky hat
- 6.3 Basic beanie
- 6.4 Little sailing hat
- 6.5 Strawberry fair
- 6.6 Cherry ripe
- 6.7 Stunning squares
- 6.8 Sailor’s stripes
- 6.9 Peruvian hat
- 6.10 Making pompoms
- 7.1 Cable and lace
- 7.2 Country cable
- 7.3 Classic cable stitch and variations
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional cost.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where "you can keep all your redemption codes" and review your points.
Then start enjoying life the Daddy way
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?