Learn how to create the perfect feng shui throughout your home - from colours, to light, to furniture - everything you need to make your home look like something out of a magazine.
This is the deal:
- An online course in Interior Design and Home Styling
- Fully CPD/CE certified
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested in a career in interior design. Are you the stylish one in your group? Does everyone always compliment your eye, your attention to detail, the chic way you put together your living room? Then this is for you!
- Register by: 30 September 2019
- Deal is valid for 1 course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
Design exquisite home interiors without leaving yours! Interior design is a stimulating and rewarding profession - it challenges your creativity, ingenuity, practicality and inspiration. It’s also great fun!
Interior designers were once used only by the very wealthy. Now, interior design, particularly in the area of home styling, is widely sought after.
People have busy lives and are prepared to incorporate the cost of a designer into home projects so they can achieve an outstanding finish that’s professional and individual, and gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
Module 1: Introduction To Interior Design
- What is Interior Design?
- Qualities & skills of an Interior Designer
- Brief history of modern Interior Design
- Becoming an Interior Designer
- Descriptive design terms
- Meeting your clients
- Define your tasks
- Interfacing with other disciplines
- Design concept
- Drawings & plans
- Six design principles
- Finding inspiration
- Design steps
- Working with the team
- Payment strategies
- Project management tips
- Design evaluation
- Common design challenges
- Colours, accessories & their significance
- Spatial relationships & proportion
- Scale & balance
- Texture, patterns & fabrics
- Line & form
- The user’s experience – sight, sound, smell, taste & touch
- Choosing a suitable color scheme
- Choosing flooring and wall décor
- Choosing & placing furniture
- Choosing window dressings
- Choosing & placing lighting
- Choosing accessories & soft furnishings
- Living room
- Kid’s room
- Shabby Chic
- New York Style
- Parisian Style
- New England
- Design & the environment
- Environmental policy
- Responsible sourcing of raw materials
- Climate change
- Health & safety
- Use of perspective
- Using the colour wheel
- Pencil sketching
- Computer aided design
- Mood boards
- Maintaining professional relationships
- Charging fees
- Preparing a portfolio
- Marketing your business
- Low cost marketing techniques
- Setting up a website
- Social media
- Free PR
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each module (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional fee.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?