Plan events that will have people talking for a long time after it has passed.
This is the deal:
- An online course in Event Design and Styling
- Fully CPD/CE certified
Who is this course for?
This is the ideal course for anyone who has a strong creative side and loves to create elegant extravaganzas! Maybe you've organised events in the past and they have been successful, but you know you could do better, be more polished, take your style to the next level and deliver the most 'WOW' experience possible to your clients!
- Register by: 30 September 2019
- Deal is valid for 1 course
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- To receive your certificate, you must complete every page of the course and pass the exam with a minimum score of 55% for each module.
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES - an additional fee will apply.
- The course is internationally accredited by ICOES and is fully CPD/CE certified.
- 1 deal per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 1 deal per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Where Event Design is used
- Conceptualisation & Planning
- The Principles of Event Design
- Becoming an event designer
- The impact of event design features
- Finding inspiration & being creative
- Seeing things from client's perspectives
- Creating vision boards
- Testing your projected plan
- Sourcing materials & budgeting
- Working with floor plans
- Using design software
- Assessing your venue for design planning
- Choosing design & decor techniques
- Colour schemes & effects that work
Module 6: Setting The Scene: Background Effects
- Creating magic with fabric
- Types of fabric and specific uses
- Room draping and backdrops
- Ceiling drapery
- Chair and table drapery
- Using hardware frameworks
- Customising fabric effects to specific ceremonies
- Customising the furniture
- Evoking emotion with flowers
- Creating captivating table pieces
- Accent decor
- Mood creation with lighting
- Good aesthetics
- Staging and rigging
- Special effects & technology
- Charity, cultural and social events
- Corporate events
- Employee events
- Complete every page of the course.
- Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic).
- If you meet this criterion, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course.
- You will also have the option to order a hard copy certificate directly from ICOES at an additional fee.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?