- 4 drama classes
- One drama class is 60 minutes in duration and is valid for kids aged between 10 and 18 years
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Valid for one child - purchase two vouchers to enroll two kids
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Duration: 60 minutes per class
- Kids policy: children aged 10 to 18 years old
- Valid Mondays to Saturdays (9am - 4pm)
- Buy up to 2 deals, 1 deal per child
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
- Drama improves communication skills, public speaking and confidence.
- It stimulates creativity.
- It’s beneficial to the child’s development.
- Drama challenges the child’s perception about the world and themselves.
- It provides an outlet for emotions, thoughts and dreams.
- It allows kids to communicate and understand others in new ways.
- Drama helps develop self-control and discipline.
- It helps children learn to work together and discover the value of teamwork.
- Theatrical terms and vocabulary:
- Theater history
- Voice work
- Physical performance
- Poems and prose
- Script writing
- Acting for comedy
- Working towards SHOWCASE Production at Rockwood Theater Pretoria
- Perform in the showcase production at Rockwood Theatre Pretoria
- Achieve provincial colours in acting
- Star in all-kids-cast music videos
- Take part in festivals and events
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?