When last did you take a fun family holiday with the kids?
This is the deal
Pay R299 to receive a R5000 voucher to use towards this package valued at R8320
- A 3 night stay for 2 adults and 2 kids in a self-catering unit
- Remaining balance of R3320 to be paid directly to merchant at time of booking.
- Expires 31 July 2021
Hang up your tie and take off your heels because it’s time to take a family holiday. If you’re feeling guilty that work has you busy most days and it’s been some time since you took a family holiday, now’s your opportunity to make up for it by planning a stay at the family-friendly Monateng Safari Lodge.
Why should you stay three nights, isn’t that a bit much?
There’s so much to do at Monateng Safari Lodge that you will need three days. Plus the kids won’t be too happy to leave all the fun behind so soon.
Why you’ll love Monateng Safari Lodge:
- Monateng Safari Lodge is ideal for families living in Pretoria seeking a holiday nearby.
- The resort caters to all ages, and especially welcomes children with fun activities like putt-putt, swimming pool, outdoor chess, volleyball court, tennis court, games room and playground.
- Adults can enjoy a braai, game drives, birdwatching and the sounds of the animals that wander through the reserve.
- The self-catering chalets are fully equipped to ensure a comfortable and convenient stay.
- Monateng Safari Lodge has a wonderful and exciting holiday atmosphere.
Read the reviews on TripAdvisor:
Professional and friendly, clean, spacious and peaceful
"An amazing weekend! We all needed a restful, relaxed weekend away and Monateng was perfect. Throughout our stay the entire staff were friendly, helpful, and quick to respond. The unit was perfectly clean and spacious, coupled with aircon, comfy beds and all the necessities we needed. The lodge facilities are well thought out and organised. We loved the pebble painting and spent most of our time reading and swimming at the pool. Would highly recommend it for a family getaway."
Monateng Safari Lodge
"Great Spacious chalets. Pool is big, the games room for children is also wonderful. Limited shop and take away place. Take what you need with you, but some ciders and ice are available. Great for family relaxation with the kids, quiet place. Great to get away and unwind, but still very close to JHB"
"This was our second visit to Monateng and it was fantastic. I would recommend this to all people looking for a fun filled holiday. The staff are extremely friendly and the facilities are 5 star value."
A great weekend getaway
"Beautiful resort with lovely amenities. Clean and well maintained. Lots for kids to do but also quiet and peaceful if that's what you need. Close to Jhb and Pretoria but still "away" so you don't waste time travelling."
- Expires: 31 July 2021
- This offer is valid for the specified package only. Remaining balance of R3320 to be paid directly Travel Rewards at time of booking. Standard terms and conditions apply.
- Deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 kids
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Subject to availability, bookings are essential
- This offer is exclusive to Travel Rewards. Please note that all enquiries must be directed to Travel Rewards and not the resort as they will not be able to assist.
- Valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings only
- Excludes public holidays, long weekends, Christmas and Easter
- Rooms applicable: One-bedroom self-catering unit with a sleeper couch
- Limited to 5 deals per customer, 3 per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note images may be a representation
If you’re looking for a quick self-catering bushveld getaway that’s near Pretoria and Johannesburg, consider Monateng Safari Lodge. It won’t disappoint, especially if you’re going as a family with young children.
What is there to do?
Monateng Safari Lodge has several facilities to ensure a fun and memorable stay for all ages. For children (and adults) there’s a swimming pool, outdoor chess, mini-golf course, volleyball court, tennis court, playground and games room. At the caravan park, there’s supertubes and an additional swimming pool. *Please note that the supertubes are only open weekends, and school holidays at an extra fee.
For family activities, guided game drives and hikes are available.
These excellent facilities are sure to provide a fun-filled and activity-packed holiday for all ages!
The main area
The resort consists of the main lodge area where the chalets, takeaway shop and bar are located.
The self-catering unit
Each unit has a main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, either with a bath or shower. There’s a queen-sized bed and comfortable sleeper couch for kids in the living room area.
The living room offers the following amenities:
- A flat screen television with limited DSTV channels
- Superior living room furniture
- A sleeper couch (suitable for kids under the age of 12)
- A spacious dining area
To make your stay as convenient as possible there’s a kitchen equipped with the following:
- A fridge/freezer
- A microwave
- A stove and oven
- A toaster
- An electric kettle
- Cutlery and crockery
Outside is a spacious patio equipped with outdoor furniture and built-in braai. It’s the perfect space for late afternoon or evening braais whilst enjoying the sounds of the bushveld.
To get in contact with Travel Rewards please call 012 944 1350
This offer is exclusive to Travel Rewards. Please note that all enquiries must be directed to Travel Rewards and not the resort as they will not be able to assist.
Portion 49 of the Farm
Directions to Monateng Safari Lodge from Johannesburg:
Take the N1 highway North towards Polokwane. Take the Zambezi/Cullinan off-ramp. Go through the tollgate. At the traffic light, turn right onto the R513 towards Cullinan. At the second set of traffic lights, turn left onto the Moloto / Kwa-Mhlanga R573 road. In approximately 18 km, turn left at the Wallmansthal road. Drive 1.6 km and turn right at Monateng Safari Lodge/Caravan Park sign boards. The dirt road will take you to the main gate, where you will
find reception on your left.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?