- 1 session IPL (intense pulse light) hair removal for either your upper lip, chin or brows.
- Bonus voucher of R350 to use toward 6 sessions IPL hair removal on a small area OR R600 bonus voucher to use towards 6 sessions IPL hair removal on a medium to large area.
Located in Kenilworth, Cape Town.
- Expires 30 June 2017.
- Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 08h30 - 17h30; Saturday, 08h30 - 13h00; Sunday - Closed.
- Reservation required 24 hours in advance.
- IPL treatment doesn’t work on very light or grey hair.
- The first session must be done before the expiry date.
- No children under the age of 14 years.
- Subject to availability - bookings are essential.
- Each session comes with a free consultation where a patch test with be performed.
- Average number of treatments for best results are between 4-6 treatments, results may vary.
- Not suitable for the following: People who are allergic to light, pregnant women, diabetes sufferers; cardiac patients; people with hypertension; epilepsy and skin cancer. People with cardiac pacemaker and defibrillator. People whose treatment parts are damaged. People whose skin has been exposed to sunlight (beach weather sun) as their skin is very weak after exposure in the sun. People who have taken some photosensitive food or drug recently.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 1 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
The deal price is our standard discounted price; Club Daddy members are entitled to even bigger discounts.Register for Club Daddy now!
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?