Appreciate the beauty and tranquility of Trogon House in Plettenberg Bay!
This is the deal:
- A 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast in the Deluxe Forest Suite
- Guest can upgrade to the honeymoon suite for an additional R 1200.00 for 2 nights
About Trogon House:
Trogon House is a treetop lodge in the Tsitsikamma Forest, 15 minutes drive from Plettenberg Bay’s beaches. It has an antique-furnished parlor with a stone fireplace, a pool with a wooden sundeck, and a spa.
The Palazzo Dining Suite serves a daily continental or cooked breakfast, and 3-course meals can be prepared upon request. Drinks can be bought at the bar and consumed on the poolside patio.
About the Deluxe Forest Room:
The Deluxe Forest Room is a suite near the spa, and features an en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet overlooking the forest. The bathroom remains light due to the sky-lit roofs. The bedroom area is comfortable and offers a flat screen satellite TV, king sized bed with electric blankets, tea/coffee making facilities as well as un-stocked bar fridge. There is a comfortable sitting area that leads out onto a private balcony which overlooks the forest below.
The Garden Route has so much to offer. Here are a few place you can visit during your stay:
- Monkeyland: At Monkeyland you go on a 1 hour guided tour into our 12-hectare forest with one of our trained professional guides. The guides will attempt to find as many of the different species and give you ample time to take photos and ask questions.
- Birds Of Eden: World largest single dome free flight aviary hosting over 200 species and nearly 3500 birds, walk on a self-guided tour through our 3-hectare aviary on our specially build boardwalks.
- Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary: The first sanctuary of its kind with enclosures build specially for the animal’s needs and personality, hosting Apex Cats and other Predator and wildlife Animals. Here you go on a 1hour 20 minute tour with a professional and trained guide into the sanctuary. You walk past the enclosures while the guide tells you about the past, present and interesting facts of the animals you see.
- Snake Sanctuary: Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary offers hourly informative, interactive tours for any ages with over 100 snakes and other reptiles to see. Open daily 9am – 5pm.
- Africanyon: Get Ready for the perfect combination of adventure, fun and passion for the outdoors. Your Kloofing adventure, known as Canyoning or elsewhere as Gorge Walking, starts with equipment issue, helmets and harnesses etc, and a briefing at the AfriCanyon base camp. A quick transfer to the river entry point and within minutes you are set-up for your first abseil.
Enjoy your stay in Plettenberg Bay with the very best people!
Browse for more accommodation deals on Daddy’s Deals!