Start a TEFL online course today!
This is the deal
- A “Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)” online course
- A free e-certificate upon successful completion
- Instant feedback on assessments
- 24/7 help and advice via email or live chat
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Description of the course
The Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate holds incredibly great value as it equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully teach English as a foreign language to students overseas. This can be done either by traveling to a chosen country and being placed at a school, or one-on-one online tutoring from home.
The course is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
Led by experienced, professional instructors, the course is designed to increase your employability and provide you with everything you need to be a success! Enrol with Janets Quality Education for All now and study at a time and pace that suits your learning style and availability.
Read more about the Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate.
Curriculum of the course
- Module 1: Introduction to English Language Teaching & Learning
- Module 2: Linguistics
- Module 3: English Pronunciation
- Module 4: Teaching Grammar and Vocabulary
- Module 5: Language Teaching Methodologies
- Module 6: Teaching Receptive Skills: Reading
- Module 7: Teaching Productive Skills: Writing
- Module 8: Teaching Receptive Skills: Listening
- Module 9: Teaching Productive Skills: Speaking
- Module 10: Lesson Planning and Creating Materials
- Module 11: Use of Games and Activities
- Module 12: Technology in Second Language Teaching & Learning
- Module 13: Classroom Management and Student Motivation
- Module 14: Teaching English: Situational Approach
- Module 15: Professional Development and Employment