Are you ready to immerse yourself in Nepalese culture?
This is the deal
- A 14-day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking and Tour Package for 1 person
The Annapurna base camp trek, situated toward the north of central Nepal, is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the country. It’s home to two of the world’s highest mountains, Annapurna I (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8172m).
Global Adventure Trekking, made up of a team for whom trekking is second nature, will safely guide you to the Annapurna base camp while showing you their beautiful country along the way.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private coach.
- Three-night accommodation in Kathmandu, including three nights lodging with breakfast.
- Two-night accommodation in Pokhara, including breakfast.
- Kathmandu guided sightseeing tour by private vehicle.
- A TIMS-card (Trekker Information Management System).
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry fees.
- All ground transportation by luxury tourist vehicle.
- Eight-night accommodation at the Mountain Lodge
- Experienced English-speaking trekking guide with government licence holder
- Company guarantee for Government Rescue Services.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff
- All government VAT and tax charges
- Farewell dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant after trek
- International flights and Nepal entry visa costs (can be obtained upon arrival in Kathmandu International Airport)
- Bar bills (for alcoholic, non-alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- All personal expenses
- Meals whilst on the trek
- Battery charge, internet connection and personal trekking equipment
- Emergency evacuation by helicopter (bill should be paid by your Insurance)
No previous experience is required to go on this expedition. You should, however, be moderately fit as it involves approximately 5 – 7 hours of trekking along rocky ridges.