Experience some of the best of the Mother City at the Old Bank Hotel!
This is the deal
- A 1-night stay for 2 in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast included
- Pay an extra R185 directly to the merchant to upgrade to a Superior Room
Are you a Capetonian looking for an inner city escape from your routine? Or are you coming from further afield and looking for classy accommodation from where you can take in all that Cape Town has to offer? The elegant Old Bank Hotel is the perfect hotel in the perfect location.
This modern, luxurious spot can be found in the heart of Mother city’s bustling centre, a stone’s throw from cultural gems, excellent shopping, and some of the best food and entertainment around!
With Cape Town right on your doorstep, here’s what you can do once you’ve settled in at the accommodation spot:
- Explore Cape Town culture with a visit to a historic landmark or museum. The Old Bank Hotel is situated in walking distance from many cultural hotspots, like Greenmarket Square, the Iziko Slave Lodge, City Hall, St George’s Cathedral and more!
- Stroll through Company Gardens. Also in walking distance, Company Gardens is a great spot to enjoy a little patch of natural beauty in the city. If you’d like, you can buy some nibbles from a vendor and feed the incredibly tame squirrels!
- Experience the Cape Town food scene. Whether you’re looping for Poke or Bagels, fine dining or fast food, you’ll be able to find it within walking distance from your hotel!