Improve your makeup artistry with this deal!
This is the deal:
- A makeup artist course
If becoming a makeup artist is the career you’ve been dreaming about, then this course is the perfect foundation for you.
Learn professional makeup artistry with this comprehensive course on makeup. You’ll develop a firm understanding of:
- Face shapes
- Skin tones
- Facial Features (which are incredibly important for a makeup artist at any level)
- Contouring makeup
- Choosing eye makeup shades
- How to accent, highlight, and enhance the face
- Different types of products, tools, makeup brushes, and how to utilize them
- Information on skincare routines and best practices will help you keep your skin healthy and beautiful
- How to build your makeup kit (for beginners and for advanced makeup artists)
- Choose the right makeup for different occasions such as daytime, evening & parties
This course is divided into 14 modules:
- Module 1: Skin Types
- Module 2: Contouring
- Module 3: Tools
- Module 4: Foundations And Corrections
- Module 5: Color
- Module 6: Eye Makeup
- Module 7: Eyebrow Grooming
- Module 8: Lip Makeup
- Module 9: Makeup Styles
- Module 10: False Eyelashes And Eyelash Extensions
- Module 11: Makeup For Different Ages
- Module 12: Health And Safety
- Module 13: Creating Your Makeup Kit
- Module 14: Getting Started
For more information on the modules, click here.
Who is this course for?
This course is the perfect match for you if you:
Want to become a professional makeup artist and wish to obtain an accredited certificate in makeup artistry
- Are already working as a professional makeup artist but would like a refresher course to keep investing in your makeup training
- Would like to learn more about professional makeup for yourself, your friends, and your family (even if you don’t want to become a professional makeup artist)
- Are tired of Googling and “YouTube-ing” to learn more about makeup kits, skin types, etc., and want a one-stop-shop where you can get the skills and knowledge to become a professional makeup artist
- Want to be 100% sure that becoming a makeup artist is actually what you want to do
- For individuals interested in learning more about the exciting and challenging careers available for makeup artists. From high fashion and Broadway to hometown weddings, there is always a demand for skilled makeup artists.
- Perhaps you’d like to become a beauty blogger, or simply improve your skills for personal use? This course will help any person learn foundational skills and build on them to achieve great results!
After you complete this course, you could:
- Represent a cosmetics company in demonstrating product use
- Apply makeup to fashion models using suitable catwalk themes
- Provide professional makeup to assist photographers and stylists
- Makeup for wedding parties
- Be a makeup artist on film sets and for theatre productions
- Provide a professional makeup service to individual clients
- Start a beauty blog, YouTube channel, or Instagram account