Get closer to Mother Nature with a self-catering stay in Hluhluwe
This is the deal
- A 1 night self-catering stay in Hluhluwe for 2 people
- A R100 bonus voucher per person to use towards a game drive
Have you ever wondered what it must feel like to be close to the magnificent animals you always see on National Geographic — seeing giraffes, cheetahs, buffalo and other wild animals in their element?
Why you’ll love staying over at Bonamanzi Game Reserve
- You’ll get the ultimate game reserve experience. Not only will you be able to view the majestic animals during a guided game drive, but you’ll also witness the likes of Impala and Warthogs right from your luxury chalet.
- Home to four of the Big Five — leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo — you’re in for a memorable and awe-inspiring scenic experience. Bring your camera along to take some pictures!
- The self-catering tree house offer guests comfort while enjoying their stay.
- For lovers of smaller species such as birds, the reserve is known as one of the best birding destinations in the country.
- Ilala Weavers
- Emdoneni Cheetah Project
- The Emdoneni Spa
- Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Dumazulu Village
Important: the lodge requests that guests do not drink from the taps