Escape from the city with a stay at Heaven on Earth Guesthouse and Spa!
This is the deal:
- A 1 night’s stay for 2 people
- R100 bonus voucher per person to use towards any spa treatment to the value of R100 or more
- Breakfast is available for an additional R65 per person
The perfect retreat for couples or friends looking to escape for a night!
Add to the pamper spoils by using your bonus voucher and get pampered with a heavenly facial, or doll up your digits with a nail treatment at the in-house spa.
Go shopping and indulge. The upmarket suburb is home to the popular Musgrave Centre, which boasts boutique stores and lovely restaurants to eat out at.
Explore the greater Durban area. Schedule a beach day. Most of Durban’s beaches have achieved blue flag status, and with the Indian Ocean’s warm waters, swimming is possible.
Get back to nature if shopping or beach days don’t relax you. Plan a trip to the Durban Botanic Gardens. The garden is massive and has plenty of shady areas to take advantage of. Interestingly enough, the gardens are also home to the cycad – the world’s rarest type of plant and a gem for horticulturalists.
Things to do in Musgrave and surrounds
- Trips to Musgrave Centre are a must for those who enjoy retail therapy due to its many boutiques and high-end fashion stores.
- Visit Durban’s famous “Golden Mile,” home to pristine beaches that stretch for miles. Plan a beach day if you have the time. uShaka Marine World lies on the strip – see the underwater world at the aquarium or have fun in the sun tubing at Wet n Wild.
- The Durban Botanic Garden is lovely for an afternoon picnic on the lush lawns. Budding horticulturalists will find a rare species of plant that is only found in these parts – the cycad.
- Enjoy a lovely inner-city break at Musgrave’s best-kept secret, Heaven On Earth Guest House and Spa!